PhytoGanix

$57.95

Organic Superfruits & Greens Powder Drink Mix

Description

Phytoganix™ by metagenics is a convenient, delicious way to get a diverse daily supply of phytonutrients from certified organic sources. This highly nutritious, berry red* formula features:
• Superfruits such as antioxidant-rich raspberries, blueberries, goji berries, and lingonberries.
• Superfoods and herbs including spirulina, polyphenol-rich green tea, astragalus, and ginger.
• Vitamin C-rich acerola extract
• Vegetables such as beets, carrots, and spinach
• Flaxseed powder, inulin, and spirulina

Phytoganix is USDA organic, assuring it is produced, processed, and certified to be consistent with national organic standards. All plant ingredients in Phytoganix are from certified organic farming systems that exclude synthetic chemicals in crop production.

This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.

Serving Size:
1 Teaspoon (2.5g)

Ingredient

Amount

Daily Value

Calories 5
Sodium 10 mg <1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1% Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2% Sugars 0.5 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 150% Calcium 0% Iron 0% INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC FLAX (LINUM USITATISSIMUM) SEED POWDER, ORGANIC INULIN, ORGANIC BEET (BETA VULGARIS) ROOT POWDER, ORGANIC FLAVORS, ORGANIC CARROT (DAUCUS CAROTA) ROOT POWDER, ORGANIC CRANBERRY (VACCINIUM MACROCARPON) FRUIT POWDER, ORGANIC RASPBERRY (RUBUS IDAEUS) WHOLE FRUIT POWDER, ASCORBIC ACID, ORGANIC ACACIA GUM, ORGANIC GREEN TEA (CAMELLIA SINENSIS) LEAF POWDER EXTRACT, ORGANIC GREEN BELL PEPPER (CAPSICUM ANNUUM) FRUIT POWDER, ORGANIC SPIRULINA (ARTHROSPIRA PLATENSIS) WHOLE PLANT POWDER, ORGANIC ACEROLA (MALPIGHIA GLABRA) FRUIT DRY EXTRACT (ON MANIOC STARCH), ORGANIC STEVIA (STEVIA REBAUDIANA) LEAF EXTRACT, ORGANIC SPINACH (SPINACIA OLERACEA) LEAF POWDER, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY (VACCINIUM SPP.) WHOLE FRUIT POWDER, AND ORGANIC GINGER (ZINGIBER OFFICINALE) ROOT POWDER. This product is gluten free and vegetarian. Directions: Mix 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) in 4 fl oz of water or juice. Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. *Color variation could occur due to the natural aspect of the ingredients.

You may also like…